|How ResAfrica email enquiry works
| There is currently no sign-up fee for joining ResAfrica.
A standard booking commission of 15% (incl. VAT) is charged
for all bookings made from the RoomsForAfrica.com website.
10 step booking process
- Guest searches for accommodation on RoomsForAfrica
- Guest sends you an email enquiry
- You reply to the guest from ResAfrica.com
- Guest makes a booking from your reply
- You receive the booking request and are required to
acknowledge it on ResAfrica.com
- The booking is confirmed to both you and the guest via
email upon your acknowledgement
- The guest is charged for the deposit
- ResAfrica pays the deposit, less ResAfrica's 15% commission,
into your bank account
- You will be provided with the guests contact details, and
are free to contact them directly with maps, directions and
any further details they may require.
- The guest settles the remainder of their account with you on
How does the email enquiry process work?
- Guests are able to search for accommodation on RoomsForAfrica.com
and can generate an email enquiry to you from the
- ResAfrica will send you an email in order to inform
you that you have received an accommodation enquiry.
- In order to view and respond to the enquiry, click on the
link in the email enquiry sent to you by RoomsForAfrica or
alternatively log on manually using your username,
password and client code. (see How to respond to the
email enquiry below)
- ResAfrica will send your reply to the guest, and
the guest will be able to either make a booking request
or request further information.
- If the guest chooses to make a booking, you will
receive a further booking request which you are able
to confirm, reject or offer an alternative.
- If you accept the booking request, ResAfrica will
email you with the guests contact details and will
confirm the booking with the guest.
- Once you have confirmed the booking, ResAfrica will charge
the client a deposit according to your pre-selected deposit
policy. This deposit will be payable to you less ResAfrica's
15% commission. The remainder of the payment should be
settled directly between yourself and the guest upon
- In the event of a cancellation, your cancellation
policy as displayed on RoomsForAfrica will apply.
ResAfrica will retain their 15% commission.
How to respond to the email enquiry
- Click on the link in the email enquiry sent to you by
RoomsForAfrica or alternatively log on manually using your
username, password and client code.
- Click on the enquiry displayed under Email Enquiries
requiring your Attention. Click on the underlined
reference code to open the enquiry.
- Are you able to satisfy the booking reqeust? Select
YES, NO or SUGGEST AN ALTERNATIVE. Click in the appropriate
- In the text box provided, please include any further
information you would like the guest to know. Please
do NOT include your contact details or website details
- Enter the Total Price as per the guests booking
request. The guest will only be able to proceed with
their booking if the Total Price field has been entered.
If you choose to leave out the Total Price field,
the guest will need to send a further enquiry. This
is the total price for the entire booking.
- You are also able to put the rooms on hold for the
guest for a certain period of time. Select the relevant
dates from the drop-down menus. If you do not select
this option, the guest will be informed that the rooms
are currently available, but are on a first-come,
- To send your reply, click on the Reply button at
the bottom of the page.
How to update or change your details
- You are free to change your establishment details
as shown on RoomsForAfrica at any stage.
- To do this, log on to www.resafrica.com and click
on the Establishment Details tab in the top
left hand corner of the page.
- From here you can change any of the information
shown in contact info, general info, facilities
& attractions, room types and pictures.
- Click on the Save Changes button at the bottom
of the page.
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org,
should you have any queries or require any additional